How to Pass the Internship Interview
As a college student, time will come that the journey one’s college life will end. Once it ends, we will have to face the real world. That only means that we would need to get a job, work hard, get a place of our own, pay the bills, pay for our groceries, etc. This is what comes after college. Now, applying for a job and working is not a walk in the park. Good thing, school systems of today offer internships.
* Internships is a process college students go through. It is where they apply to different companies related to their chosen field, to get supervised practical experience. They’d be able to learn how things work in an actual workplace. They’d be able to know what to expect from their future jobs. Then they’d also be able to gain more knowledge regarding their chosen field.
* Internships can make or break someone’s work application. Employers find students who went through internships more capable of hard responsibilities and require less training; therefore they tend to hire them easily compared to those who haven’t gone through such. Other companies even offer bigger starting salary for people who have gone through internships. There is just kerija.my benefit one can get from it.
Now applying for a job and getting an internship is closely related. Preparation for it is a must. So to help students out, here we have some tips
* Impressions last, everyone knows that, which is why giving a good one is very important. It is true that one’s resume full of achievements can impress someone, but there are companies out there who are looking for even more. They don’t just settle for achievements. Interview is very big factor. This is where they’d be able to know your personality, which is important during your internships. You need to charm them with your personality. You need to be able to interact and communicate, and get along with your co-workers. Then, you also have to make sure that you dress well for the interview. This could also impress their supervisors and gets them the chance of getting hired easily.
* Before applying to a company, college students must know and get information regarding the company they plan to apply to. Besides, the information they could get from it can help them during an interview. There would be questions regarding the company that would be tough to answer if you don’t know anything about it. Aside from that, know things about the company will show employers how interested the intern is.
* If college students feel like they suck at interviews, they could always practice online. There are practice interview questions online, one could find. Practicing them will help one to do the actual interview since he/she would know what questions to expect, what to say and what not to say, etc. It would lessen the anxiety he/she feels
* It would be best to think of the different experiences relating to the field they chose, since there’s a big chance that the interviewer would ask one to tell them something about it. One does not want to get mental blocked thinking of a great story to tell, so it is important to prepare one before doing the actual interview. College students need to make sure that it is interesting to hear and would not just bore somebody out.
So those are some of the tips one could follow to be able to prepare better for his/her interview. If they want to avoid all the hassle and stress in looking for a company to apply for, they could always go for Internship Malaysia. This internship company offers great supervised work experience to their interns. They teach them the necessary things one must know to prepare them better for the real world.
How to Pass the Internship Interview